Make your next event one to remember!
Glitterbug is proud to offer high quality face painting and glitter tattoos. We use only professional grade products that are designed specifically for use on the skin. These products are not tested on animals and contain only FDA and EU approved ingredients.
One of the traits of professional grade face painting products is their ease of removal. To remove your design simply follow these steps:
Face & Body Paint
1. Make a paste with a bit of water and a mild soap.
2. Lather gently with fingers in circular motion to loosen paint, being careful to avoid the eyes.
3. Gently wipe off with a damp, preferably dark, wash cloth. **Please note: vigorous scrubbing can occasionally irritate the skin on little faces, so gentle wiping motions are best.
4. Repeat if necessary. To remove face paints from the eye area, gently wipe with a soft, damp face cloth. Alternately, eye makeup remover and a cotton pad work well.
Occasionally some mild staining, on the skin, may occur. If color remains, apply a moisturizer to the skin, wait half an hour and repeat the steps above, being careful not to irritate the skin by scrubbing too hard.
Glitter tattoos will generally last between 3 and 5 days (sometimes longer, depending where on the body they are applied). They will gradually wear off on their own. If you would like to remove them sooner:
1. Apply coconut oil, olive oil or mineral oil to the tattoo.
2. Gently rub the oil into the design and allow to sit for a few moments.
3. Gently wipe off with a damp, preferably dark, wash cloth or cotton pad (not a cotton ball). **Please note: vigorous scrubbing may irritate the skin, so gentle wiping motions are best.
4. Repeat if necessary.